Friday, November 11, 2011

Remember that three-year-old conductor?

The guy whose enthusiastic interpretation of the last movement of Beethoven 5 became a viral video? I remember thinking, wow, if this guy keeps going, someday, after many years of work, he could be standing in front of a real symphony orchestra. And it's all turned out to be true, except the "many years" part. Here he is at age four. His stickwork has become a little more conventional, but the same joy is still there.



The original video:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's hilarious. I asked my three year old brother what instrument he wanted to play, and he said "drums" :S hehe.

    By the way, I just started a bassoon resource blog, and am looking for people to write some content. Check it out (http://bassoonauthority.com), and if you're interested send me an email at thelastcentrist@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete